New sense of mobile banking
Alfa-Bank Ukraine decided to combine several applications in one digital bank, where clients can manage their money and mobile account, and pay taxes. The developers created Sense SuperApp and filled the financial application with new functions and fresh technical solutions.
Simple and intuitive menu
- All functionality in five buttons! Through the menu, customers can add services, contact support, change the look of their profile, and read news in the “Sense Now” media.
- The financial heart of Sense is a desktop that supports the drag-and-drop function. Users can pay for anything in one motion by combining the account icon and the desired operation.
- Each user chooses for themselves what Sense will be. Users can customize payment templates, icon colors, theme, desktop background, and even sounds.
- The digital bank also speaks three languages and has three different styles: business, discreet, and friendly.
Integration with a mobile account
- This is a unique experience for Ukraine: Alpha-Bank and the mobile operator “Kyivstar” have combined access to accounts to serve clients through a common entry point.
- For the user who has registered in the application with their Kyivstar number, the icon of the mobile account appears on their desktop. They can conveniently replenish their balance without a commission, track their history of money spending, and learn the details of their tariff plan directly in Sense.
Freedom of choice for new clients
- There are two ways to become a customer without going to the bank:
- – Video chat – if you need the help of a bank agent to fill out the form and select a product.
- – With “Dija” – Sense is integrated with the unified portal of the State Services of Ukraine. It is possible to quickly draw up the cards simply by transferring digital copies of documents from the “Dija” application
Personal and business accounts on one screen
- A new experience for business clients. The icon of business accounts, as well as personal accounts, is on the user’s desktop. All that remains is to create a payment template and pay taxes without third-party applications.
- What else can Sense do?
- – It allows users to customize their reward categories in Cash'U CLUB. It is up to them what cashback categories they choose and how they use their cashback money
- – It opens access to“Airport services” when the client makes enough purchases on their Visa or MasterCard
- – It helps to establish travel insurance and inform the company about the insured event.